Tasha Jones - 204 952 4239

Edad: 25
Medidas: 42D-26-42
Cumpleaños: 04-18
Horario: Full Time
Celular: 204-952-4239
Ciudad: WIinnipeg
Tel Int:

Let me tell you about myself.
My name is Tasha Jones. I am a well known Internet/DVD Shemale star from London, Ontario. I have been in a number of Shemale DVD's. As well as countless online videos. I have had over 100+ reviews on my services & myself. If you do a search on my name, you will be able to found them and read why I am getting those great reviews. I have, not had one bad review as of yet! *crossing fingers*

I stand 5'4, I look so much taller in my pictures, but infact most people are shocked at how short I really am..lol. I have lovely 36D breast that love to be sucked and teased. I have a small but meaty frame. Tight round ass that is always ready for action. As well my 6 inch cock is always ready to other give a good face fuck or to go deep inside you and enjoy your ass till I feel like I can not take anymore. I am both top & bottom. I am able to cum if that is what you are looking for! I love to please & be pleased in return! Overall, it is not always about the money. I really enjoy having a very sexual good time!
I have never been and never will be a clock watcher. One of the many things my clients like about me is my gift to gab & be very sexual at the sametime. I love having a good conversation about different topics before and after our time together. I think good conversation and getting to know each other makes our time together so much more enjoyable!
As you will notice, my pictures are not Photo Shopped. I prefer to show you who I am with out all the help from a good photo shop program. I want you to know when you come see me, who you see is who you will get. They may not be as high quality as some others, but at least you know there 100% real.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my profile. I do hope I get to meet some of you soon, other on tour or at my home in London.
Thank you, Tasha Jones
X0X0X
Please feel free to give me a call for more information!
My phone numbers while on tour will be posted below
WINNIPEG 204-952-4239
Please only call me when I am in your city!
Tasha Jones
X0X0 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario