Lucy Bisset - 416 929 2043

Edad: 23
Medidas: 34DD-25-35
Altura: 5'7"
Cumpleaños: 04-18
Horario: 24hs
Celular: 416 929 2043
Ciudad: Toronto

I am a stunning, 23 year-old European brunette. I am 5'7", 135 lbs., an 8" well endowed fully functional surprise. I am versatile and I am petite and busty. I have a very silky and smooth body, and I often receive compliments about the silky texture and quality of my skin. Maintaining my physical appearance is a top priority, thus I go to gym regularly and work out with my personal trainer to keep my model looks. I am always clean, fresh and well dressed. I can assure you that I am totally passable and convincing in every region and culture. I am utterly feminine, not only in looks and physique but also in voice, mannerisms and deportment. As a result, no one is aware of my TS status unless I choose to disclose it. You will be proud of me whenever and wherever we go.

I've spent time with some of the most respected men in the modern business world, the most famous and "Elite" in their fields... where discretion and privacy are paramount. Famous Authors, Bankers, Scientists, CEO's, Senators, Designers, etc., the list continues to grow. My hobbies are vast and include everything from museums to sports. I love Adventure! From Snorkeling in the Caribbean, horseback riding in Rancho Santa Fe, sipping Margaritas on the beaches of Cancun, backpacking in Vancouver, Martha's Vineyard for cocktails and art openings in Manhattan -- I love it all!!!


1 comentario:

  1. """Hello,
    My name is Prashant and I'm contacting from bedpage (www.bedpage.com) - we are a top classified advertiser. I found your website and offer a possible partnership with us that will help you with increasing revenue from your web. We already work with similar webs like yours: these publishers earn great additional revenue with us.

    We would like to place a dofollow link on your website from where we can get the traffic. We ae person responsible for your site  monetization so we can discuss some details and see if we could work together.
    re willing to pay you in bitcoins.

    We provide customised solutions for each partner, so I would like to get in touch with th
    Best regards


    --
    Prashant
    Traffic Acquisition
    bedpage

    Email: bedpagemedia@gmail.com
    Skype: prashushinde7 
    Website: www.bedpage.com

    """

    ResponderEliminar