Ts Tania - 416 875 4475

Edad: 22
Medidas: 36C-24-36
Altura: 5 8
Cumpleaños: 04-18
Horario: 24hs
Celular: 416-875-4475
Ciudad: Toronto
Tel Int:

Photos are 100% ME!! What you see is what you will get
Hi guys my name is Tania!! High Class Lady!! I am a 22 year old girl waiting for you.

I'm a nice hot sexy, upscale TS Asian If you're looking to have tons of fun....No need to look any further, you found me!

I'm very discreet and very versatile for double pleasure.

I have a sexy body, and these are my real pictures.

I'm in a nice, clean, private environment for both of us to meet and get acquainted.
Pss: The only thing you have to do is call me and I'll make your all fantasies come true.

Call me?! I'll be waiting
No text messages, they will be ignored!

My donation is not for prostitution is only for my company. Please, I will not speak about sex or money over the phone and only call when ready to make appointment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario